Store Return Policy
***TO RETURN YOUR RENTALS, PLEASE DO ONE OF THE FOLLOWING***
- CLICK HERE AND FILL OUT THIS FORM TO HAVE A PRE-PAID SHIPPING LABEL EMAILED TO YOU IN MINUTES. (Form available soon)
- CONTACT THE CAMPUS BOOKSTORE VIA PHONE OR EMAIL TO OBTAIN YOUR PRE-PAID SHIPPING LABEL.
PLEASE DO NOT USE ANY OTHER SHIPPER TO RETURN YOUR RENTALS
You may return an item for any reason within 7 days of delivery with a receipt. Refunds and exchanges will not be issued for the following items: custom course material, computers or electronic items, eBooks, access codes and open software. Items purchased online must be postmarked on or before the 7 and original shipping charges are non-refundable. We will refund the amount of the purchase only. If you initiate a return after 7 days of delivery, we will issue a partial refund depending on elapsed time and current buyback value. However, with proof of a schedule change, a full refund will be given during the first 30 days of classes.
- Items must be returned in their original condition. New course material must be returned in new, unopened condition in order to receive a full refund. All supplemental materials that were originally included must be returned and loose leaf items must be in the original shrink-wrap.
- Books damaged in shipping may not be eligible for full refund.
- Returns will be refunded in the form of the original payment method. If your order was purchased with your financial aid or with a book voucher, the credit will be made to your financial aid or book voucher. Contact your financial aid department for more information. Please allow up to 2 weeks for processing once the return shipment has been received.
- General Merchandise: Refunded goods must be in unused, resalable condition to qualify.
Rosemont Bookstore reserves the right to charge a 10% restocking fee on all returns. Of course, if the return is a direct result of an error on our part, we will waive the restocking fee.
Please make sure that all items are packaged securely to prevent any damage during the shipping process. Fill any empty spaces with clean filler. For your own protection, we recommend that you send your return via FedEx, UPS, or insurable U.S. Mail service. Rosemont Bookstore is not obligated to issue a refund for return shipments that are lost or damaged. Information required to process return: (we will not be able to process a return without this information)
- email address
- phone number
- order number (if available)